Choose default program
1. Click yes on the CAD reader tip Dialog appears when CAD Reader starts up.
2. Open the right click menu → open with → choose default program → choose CAD reader.
Pan and zoom
1. Pan: Hold down the left button or wheel of mouse, slide the mouse.
2. Zoom: Roll the wheel of mouse or click Zoom in the toolbar.
Zoom all: show the entire drawing.
Zoom window: show a certain area.
Layout and layer
1. Layout switching: click model and layout in the left bottom corner.
2. Layer setting: Click the Layers button to open setting interface, then click the yellow bulb on the left to choose to open/close certain layer.
Click the Measure button to open function menu and choose a certain operation.
Text and line
1. Click Text button, input text and drag the text box to a certain position.
2. Click Freehand button and hold on the mouse to draw a line.
Delete and hide comments
1. Click the Delete button and choose to delete comment one by one or clear all the comments.
2. Click Hide button to hide comments and click again to show comments.
Comment setting and scale setting
1. Click Settings button and open the setting window to set comment color, text height and unit of area measurement.
2. Click Scale button and choose a line which has a known length, then input the actual length of the line to set the scale.
Click Find button and input content in the textbox, then choose searching condition and area.
Click Print button and set printing conditions.
Click Rotation button and choose a direction.